Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of nights ago I logged onto my computer and internet..msn was on asual and then a msg saying "corrupt file for msn messenger" popped up and then it closed down. My computer then instructed me to do a checkdisk scan and the computer restarted, work perfectly fine when it re-did this...however msn messenger was outta sight.

So i proceeded to download the new version HOWEVER an error came up saying it recognised the old msn messenger and couldn't download until I deleted it. I then went into the add or remove programs and then went to delete. However it will not uninstall. The msg that appears says this "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" - "Click ok to try again or enter an alternative path" blah blah. Then I click ok and it says "the path cannot be found". MSN MESSENGER WILL NOT UNINSTALL ON MY COMPUTER. I've tried registry clean, tried to delete it in safe mode...done everything, out of complete soultions.

Can anyone help me....I'd so appericate it. I feel like killing my computer hahhaa. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.