Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While working on an email in somewhat darkness my email disappeared. I was trying to cut out one section using the right click menu of cut and then paste it into another area using control V and some how I hit something wrong because whoooooooooosh my email was sent faster than you can say "Hey I didn't want to send that". It wasn't even an email I wanted to send, just to vent. Who knows the myserious key path to sending an email without clicking on send? This has happened to me before, but never bothered me before. Thanks

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew it had to be control something! I don't remember being by the M though. Anyway to disable this horrible option? thanks for the information and link

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya know, I've got my outlook up, have an email ready to send for real and I'm hitting control M and it's not sending. F5 is also not sending it. Is it a prerequisite that I not want to send the email for the short cut to work? ;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll give it a try when I return from the zoo. Thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
21,334 Posts
It's Alt+s, look at your icons at the top any letter that has an underline is the shortcut key to use that function. BTW....you can post here using alt+s as well.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a lotta fun Kitch.
Rockn you're ALWAYS so smart :p how ya been??!! Ok, I'm gonna try both. Dumb short cuts, I don't like them oh well I guess if I was writing the email, I must have meant it!!

Ok, alt S did the trick but when I was typing last night, I can't imagine how I hit alt S??? Destiny i guess.

thanks guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.