Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded Morpheus, and when I tried to install it said it neede to download some extra files and to click ok to proceed. I did so, and it opened the musiccity.com site; but then it did nothing. It finished loading and just sat at the home page. Every time I try this the same thing happens. I'm guessing I need some other files to run this program, does any one know what they are and/or where I can get them? Thank you

·
Gone but never forgotten
9,803 Posts
Go to the top of that home page and click on the search box search for anything and you will find it will start up ok ......... sorry slight update on that click on the go button to the right of search and it will definitely start up ....Bob

·
Super Moderator
37,537 Posts
Hiya

Where did you download Morpheus from? Was it music city? I'm wondering if you have any other file download programs that could be conflicting.
Have you tried uninstalling then reinstaling it? Can you remember the name of the files that it wanted to download?

Regards

eddie

·
Gone but never forgotten
9,803 Posts
I have this programme too and it does just sit there until you press the green square button that says go,not the green one saying start but the one that says go and then it starts or should do unless as he thinks its a faulty download ...Bob

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
the address ( one of them ) to download Morpheus is http://www.musiccity.com

if you have the Morpheus homepage all you need to do is register a username & password then search out the links on the page

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.