Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm not too sure if it is a software or a hardware issue, but I'll presume it is seeing as how it isn't as random as a hardware issue.

Every while my monitor screen keeps blacking out for a few seconds, and sometimes in quick succession. I have tried uninstalling the drivers on my gpu (nvidia RTX 3070), that didn't seem to work, I tried the ctl, shift, wnd key, b thing, but it didn't work and I have tried, taking out the hdmi cable that connects my monitor to my pc and putting it back. Any suggestions on what I could try? is it pc damage? Faulty windows update? Missing cpu drivers or something?

(for further info, it started not too long ago, I first noticed it when I started playing ryse: son of rome (offline, by my self), it only happened in the game, then after awhile it started happening in other games, then outside of games aswell)

·
Registered
29,110 Posts
To rule out a possible hardware problem with the monitor, you should borrow a monitor from another computer or a friend and use it for awhile to see if the monitor still blacks out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.