Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monitor Goes Black Randomly For 4/5 Seconds

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  phillpower2 
#1 ·
Hello I am a newbie customer, I am currently experiencing problems with my monitor and I'm really not sure what the problem is, I. Have a gaming PC as I play games a lot. But when I'm playing games and my screen randomly goes black for 4/5 seconds then comes back on. Sometimes it happens when I switch to a bee game or open the browser, other times it happens just randomly. I thought it may have been a dodgy cable, but I have tried to look and feel them and they all seem fine, I just really don't know what the problem is. Can anymore help, thanks Alex.

#2 ·
Try and rule the screen out as a starting point, two ways of doing this, try another screen, a TV will do or alternatively if you have a notebook type computer hook your present screen up to that to see if you get the same problem, if you do you are going to have to provide information about the PC itself, see the below

Provide information about your computer, is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if a brand name, provide the model name or series number (not serial) if a custom build post the brand and model name or number for the CPU, MB, the RAM (including the amount) add on video card if one is used and the PSU (power supply unit) providing these details will enable folk to better assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.