Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Ive no idea if this is possible, but my modem when dialing up seems very loud, is there any way to switch the volume down or even off, i have looked in the modem properties and have turned off anything that is related to speaker volumes and microphone and speaker gain, but with no difference, any ideas, or maybe it cant be done?

Thanks

· Registered
919 Posts
Go to Control Panel - Internet Properties, choose the Connections Tab, click on Settings.
In next dialog box, lower half gives Dial up Settings, click on Properties.
In Properties dialog box General Tab under section Connect Using.. click on Configure.
This will bring you to a volume slider bar from Off to High.

There ya go!

· Registered
3,296 Posts
Forgot that one. But remember, that will either turn it on or off. The wave balance will allow you to adjust it. I dont know about ya'll, but I hate sitting in total silence not noing if it decided to dial and having to wait for the message that says "dialing attempt 2".

· Registered
919 Posts
Sorry Bugs, but....

Quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack.....

· Registered
656 Posts
Oh, Doyce...
For Heaven's sake...

Just go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Birds.
Select Ducks from the list, click the Beaks button, and adjust the Quack volume from there.

· Registered
919 Posts
Okay okay and alright already!!!

With Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner I'm keeping my beady little eye open for you duck-hunters!

The duck is silent - but by no means dead!

Long live the duck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.