Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I was somehow missing the netman.file that I needed to install my kodax easyshare software. I downloaded the file but I have no idea where I should put it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
16,274 Posts
go to folder options in control panel and click on View tab. then set the proper option to show hidden files and folders..as well as the option for operating system files.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now it shows two hidden files that I can't do anything with. One entitled folders and another called desktop. If I go into the folder file it has .sys names inside. ??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok. Here is a new message that I a receiving. "The NETMAN.DLL file is linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL:NtOpenFile" What the heck does that mean? It stinks being computer illiterate.

I did a search and a gazillion dll files came up in windows sysytem but not system 32... and no dll cache file. What am I missing here? Should it really be this difficult and how do you lose a dll file anyway? Many thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know you think I am nuts.... but it really isn't there. I wish I could take a picture. Here is a list of everything in the system 32 folder. Including the two hidden files.

ADOBE
DRIVERS

Hidden:

Folder (w/ Icon)
Desktop (w/ little notebook icon)

That's it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I already did. Then I tried to open Kodak Easy share and I got the
"The NETMAN.DLL file is linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL:NtOpenFile" message.

Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
16,274 Posts
no its not in 98 like it is in xp and i thought you were on xp for some reason. i have it loaded on this xp system and mine is in the system 32 dll cache folder. you can put another copy of it in C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\bin and see what happens then.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.