Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I am trying to install microsoft picture it 99 on to my system I am currently running windows xp professional. the progrram will intall but when i go to open the program to download my pictures this error message comes up damage after normal block #49 at 0x03430e70 and the program never lets me down load my pictures from my digital camera now the program worked on my computer when I had window millenium it wont work on xp is there anything I can do to fix this? Or do I have to get different picture software please help I need to fix this problem

·
Registered
586 Posts
Well, there is obviosly something with the code/ execution of the program that the computer doesnt like

Try to reinstall the software, but I doubt that would fix anything

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i reinstalled but it still doesnt worked its kind of strange cause when i had windows millenium the camera and the software work now that i have xp it doesnt work. i wll just have to get updated software compatible to xp. Thanks anyway!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.