Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am new to this forum so I don't know if this is the right place. But I thought I would try. I have been having troubles with my microphone. I have the headset kind and I don't know the brand. But the problem is that when I go to video chat it quits working right in the middle of a conversation.So I have to disconnect the call and reconnect the call then it will work again. I have tried audio wizard and it works fine. I have tried the audio wizard in messenger and it works fine, but when I am in a call it will stop. I am using windows xp internet explore 7.
Any help.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Does it only happen when you use the one program (what ever it is) or does it happen in other programs also?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks you for the reply
The microphene so far is quiting in live messenger. I have tried also in skype and it say that there is low volume and sometimes it comes up in an error. I have tried the every sound max audio wizard and the mircophone works there. I have tried unchecking in firewalls for the program I really don't like to do that just in case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.