Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This friend of minds,gave me this DVD to copy.I said"yes".I can do it..Apperently not.I did what I could with an old DVD that had Video movies and 100 pictures.which was on a DVD+R and converted to a DVD-R by fileing it..no video though..I just had to buy "New"DVD+R and I had a few DVD-R handy to make his family Dvd possible..But one catch...?I`ve been doing a Awsome DVD in the Windows Movie Maker..And my DVD`s only plays for PC only..?I got Sonic my DVD and My Record plus Kodac and Studio Ver 9.0 which is out of date due to upgrade...$$.

Is there a free Program that will let me make this Picture and music file that I did come to life..For all formats..Like home DVD players.? I hope its free..I got nero..that didn`t work.I can check File hippo.com.But I don`t know whats good on making a DVD for Playing on your DVD player..Its the foremats that bugs me.My DVD plays it on my PC..dam why no where else.All ,I want too do is make a simple photo DVD with a song background...TY..

I really would appreciate any help..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It took me 16 hrs to converting the DVD+R into DVD-R doing a file on top of that I just took half of the 100 picture that was on that old DVD which half was blurry and sideways and made a 7.00 minute miracle.with music.but only for PC.

What format do I need so it can play it on a standard Home DVD player.What software can find online that will do that ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.