Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4122842.stm

A Birmingham radio DJ discovered hell hath no fury like a woman scorned after his wife sold his £25,000 luxury sports car on the internet for 50p.
Tim Shaw's wife, Hayley, put the Lotus Espirit Turbo on eBay after her husband propositioned glamour model Jodie Marsh live on-air on his Kerrang! FM show.

Mrs Shaw, 27, said the flirtatious interview had been the "last straw" in their relationship.

The car sold within minutes of it being posted on the internet site.

"When he said he would leave me and the kids for Jodie Marsh, that was it for me."


How would ya feel????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man oh man he deserved that...

but she has to think.. half of everything would have been hers.. and now she aint getting the lotus!
Maybe she's like an almost perfect woman who wasn't in it for the money??? :p ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow!!! Two almost perfect woman on one planet!!!! Who'd have thunk?? :p
J\k

I already knew you rocked Ash!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HenryVI said:
Man that is bad for that guy......
No - bad for me! I wasn't on e-bay that day!!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
i think she is a b***h. She married a DJ...who interviews hot girls...if you marry Howard Stern, do you expect him to stop telling other girls that they are hot. You married an entertainer, who made his living by making the guys listening to his tv show wish they were in his shoes. And then, when he was doing exactly what he was doing before hand, you get pissed and sell his lotus. LOTUS. LOTUS. I would kill you to have that car. So maybe I am just jealous I didnt buy it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
dannyboyfx said:
i think she is a b***h. She married a DJ...who interviews hot girls...if you marry Howard Stern, do you expect him to stop telling other girls that they are hot. You married an entertainer, who made his living by making the guys listening to his tv show wish they were in his shoes. And then, when he was doing exactly what he was doing before hand, you get pissed and sell his lotus. LOTUS. LOTUS. I would kill you to have that car. So maybe I am just jealous I didnt buy it
i have to agree with the first bit, this is just a smaller case of what we see happening to any entertainer. Usually though entertainers marry entertainers and so its a mutal thing and they accept it as part of the relationship. I just dont think she understands how these sort of people work and what their priorities are at work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
onlygreg said:
i have to agree with the first bit, this is just a smaller case of what we see happening to any entertainer. Usually though entertainers marry entertainers and so its a mutal thing and they accept it as part of the relationship. I just dont think she understands how these sort of people work and what their priorities are at work.
Yes, but you'd think she would've known what she was getting into BEFORE she married him...you know, for better or worse and all that.
I don't agree with what either of them did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HenryVI said:
Yeah because for $1, she got nothing!
Well she got two things actually...
1) Her idea of revenge
2) A really pi$$'d off ex-hubby (with a microphone!)
 

·
A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
Joined
·
17,204 Posts
Hell hath no fury like.................

The article quoted her as saying this was the final straw. Sounds like he dissed her one too many times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
eggplant43 said:
Hell hath no fury like.................

The article quoted her as saying this was the final straw. Sounds like he dissed her one too many times.
Unless there wuz only one straw... ;)
 

·
Retired Moderator
Joined
·
16,337 Posts
little den said:
Unless there wuz only one straw... ;)
I'm thinking one does not go through the trouble of selling a car for one straw ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ciberblade said:
I'm thinking one does not go through the trouble of selling a car for one straw ;)
He said 'on-air' that he would leave his wife and children for that woman.
I think that's a pretty big straw! ;)

But you're right, she said it was the final one so, she obviously had to put up with this kind of thing for quite some time.
Don't you think that if it,or other things like that were happening more than once - she would've done something a long time ago before it got to this point? Perhaps she is to blame as much as he is...
 

·
Retired Moderator
Joined
·
16,337 Posts
Dug a little deeper into this -- it seems she has had issues with this exact behavior many times before...after him agreeing not to do it anymore (at her request) -- she snapped when he did it again.
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can't see how he could do that anyway!
How could someone announce on air for - not only the entire country but - his wife and kids to hear him saying that he would leave them for this woman???
What's worse is, now it's available for the whole world to see!
I still don't think selling the Lotus could've made her feel any better...mind you, having never owned one, I can't comment on what it would feel like for her to lose it as well.;)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top