Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way I can look up what sites I've been to online within the last few days? I saw a video on Youtube that I flagged and I want to be sure it gets deleted - actually, it needs something more than just being pulled from Youtube, it needs police involvement.... I think. I'm so worried about what I saw that I've been up all night trying to retrace my steps, no luck. I called Google and asked them, they were useless. I can't remember what search I used that led me to the video so I have to rely on something on my computer that'll get me back there. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
A lot of browsing information is kept in things called index.dat files which aren't routinely cleaned by 'normal' IE processes so, unless you use something like CCleaner to get rid of them, they should still be there.

Have a look at this page; http://www.acesoft.net/delete_index.dat_files.htm You can download the the free viewer mentioned at the foot of the page or Google for 'index.dat viewers' and check what is available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.