Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I was looking at the Logitech G13, and it looks pretty good, but I'm not so sure if it is good for FPS gaming. Would I be better off getting G15/G19? Anyone got a G13 and use it for FPS gaming?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
A lot of people rave about logitech, I don't like them. There's no "good" mouse, just one you are comfortable with. Pretty much all mice perform at least adequately, and its a case of what feels good. I must have tried a 100 before I settled on an MS sidewinder- not one many people rate, but for me, it works best.
Don't just limit yourself to a couple, try as many as you can. If you cant try first, make sure that where you buy it from will take it back if its not right for you, nothing worse than spending money on a mouse then finding it just doesn't suit :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Umm, the G13 is a keypad, not a mouse - if you don't know :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I've never been sold on the benefits of 'keypads'. I wouldn't buy one.

I have been using a G15 keyboard for 3 years now, and I can honestly say its the best keyboard I've ever had the pleasure of using. It's carried me through countless hours of Battlefield 2142, Lord of the RIngs Online, Oblivion, Call of Duty, etc. And it's still looks brand new, and works beautifully.

Forget the keypad, I'd spend the extra coin and at least get a G11 or G15 full-size keyboard. They are amazing gaming boards.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I get confused with all the G range, sorry :)
I have a Belkin N52te pad, similar. It takes a while to get used to it, but I find it a bit better than a normal keyboard. As you have macro facility on it, these can be a plus, but again its a case of what feels good. The LCD screen is a maybe, if you do need to look at it often then its a big plus, otherwise a waste of money :)

As for the G11/ G15, I used a G15 before I went to a Razer Lycosa. Much better for me ,but the 15 is a good board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.