Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, My 10 year old cousin and his friend were screwing around on his computer and typed their password in wrong so many times that finally Windows locked them out. He can't login to his account or adminstrator account. When I type in Administrator and type no password I get this box come up. The system could no log you on. Make sure your User name and domain are correct, then type your password again. Letters in passwords must be typed using the correct case. I can't even login under guest. I tried to login doing safe mode. There has to be a way to get back onto Windows without having to reinstall. Someone help please. Thanks.

·
Trusted Advisor
85,505 Posts
JMT74:

It's against the rules in these forums to assist with a password-protected computer.

A hard drive format and fresh install of Windows is your only option.

---------------------------------------------------------------

·
Retired Moderator
14,171 Posts
Unfortunately, as has been stated before, we cannot assist with forgotten or bypassing passwords.
http://www.techguy.org/rules.html
Passwords - Please do not ask for assistance with forgotten passwords and/or bypassing them. As there is no way to verify the actual situation and/or intentions, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.
Closing thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.