Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Streaming Question please help

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  brooklynboy 
#1 · (Edited)
I can't find any information on this anywhere online so please help if you can but I'm looking into buying a used MacBook Pro around the price of £450 - £500 and was wondering if they are powerful enough to do what I wanted which is use a program called OBS and mirror my iPhone 6 Plus screen to the MacBook then stream it live to YouTube? So basically streaming my iPhone screen live into OBS then from OBS streaming Live to YouTube. Will a MacBook Pro be powerful enough to do this? As it doesn't seem to me like it's much of a big requirement like streaming a console game such as GTA V etc as it's just the screen of my iphone.

I tried doing this on an old laptop and it lagged terribly which was why I was looking into getting a MacBook Pro.

A MacBook Pro I'm looking into getting is theMacBook Pro 9,2 and I've put a link at the bottom to the exact one which from what I've looked up it would be suitable and have no lag or any problems at all but I don't know this for sure so need confirmation. Link at: https://uk.m.webuy.com/product-deta...rw/13-/unibody/b/slapappmb92002b#.WT5y4IXTWaM

#2 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.