Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Click on user cp & then edit options... scroll to the bottom to avatar.

Savvy :)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
puter hater,

I think Savvy forgot to tell you that you need 100 posts or more to your credit before you can make the avatar happen for you, but what the heck you're almost there.

Good Luck.........

DS

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Really DS... I forgot . So many things have happened so quick since I been here, all of 6 weeks now. :)

Savvy

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Uh... actually guys, ya can have an avatar
from the start. Ya gotta have 100 posts
before ya can upload a custom one... :)

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Yeah actually puter hater... you can having animated avatars at your post count... only like it has been said you can't upload a custom one untill 100... you only have to have 1 to have an avatar. Mine, Mac's and DS' is custom... but I think Savvy's is in the list. :D There are like over 3000 to choose from so have a look...

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh goody something new for me to do. Like I don't have enough now. I will check it out and be back refreshed. As far as 100 post I don't think I will have that much oif problem getting there. As I have said before" I know enough to get into trouble and not enough to get out "
:p

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
I see ya picked one... :D :D

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I have picked one. It is conservative but cute :)
I can't wait till I hit the big 100 to have the one I really want.
Im sure you could imagine what it could be. Know any good animators?:p

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Originally posted by puter hater
Know any good animators?:p
You have already been talking to some good ones!

Mac, DS, and deuce did their own thing, but hewee and davey7549 are 2 others.

davey7549 did mine, as well as helping some others with theirs.

http://209.66.78.251/Details/Inte/gifsetup.htm is a link for a free MS Gif Animator

*link compliments of davey7549 as well*

·
Super Moderator
37,519 Posts
Hiya

As this is about the avatars, thought I'd pop in. Mine was from a cartoon clip, that I had to remove frames out of, so that I could load it up.
Davey7549. but correct me if I'm wrong as it was a while ago and I've slept, slowed it down and put the word OUCH in.

eddie

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im lazy . Someone here can make one for me. A little bit of $$ never hurt any one. I did fine one on the web I liked but every thing is man oriented.I may try it just for fun but it is a bit out of my league for right now. Need a female smashing a computer. Any one interested let me know.. :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
hey hewee,

you can find anything! maybe if you dress it up a little, puter hater will buy you a TSG coffee mug. (me too for suggesting it, he he)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:p Now that is cute. Its hard to see but you get the idea. Thank you so much. Now when I become seaoned poster I will have my mark to.

:D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
As you can see by the size of the rest of the avatars, they can only be 50 pixels by 50 pixels. Actually if it were bigger, it wouldn't look as good. I added some more frames to it.

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
Signature,

That's better then the one I posted.

puter hater,

Here is what I started with and it was hard to really do much with it. But it was what I had so I tried.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.