Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope someone can help. I want to print just one page of a document out of 43, for example -page 40. It is my recipe collection in a MS.doc.
My new Lexmark75 does not give me an option to print just one page, like I am used to do it with any other printer. It does not have it in "Settings" or "Printpreview" to choose which page to print. It starts to print all pages every time.
I have searched at Lexmark's website and googled but can't find an answer.
I'll appreciate and help

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's a workaround but it might just do the trick for you.

Download Doro PDF printer (can be found at http://www.download.com/Doro-PDF-Printer/3000-2116_4-10578740.html )

Print your document to the Doro printer and just select page 40 (in your example). You will get another document called a PDF document. It opens with Adobe Reader which can be found at www.adobe.com.

Open this new document -- it should only contain page 40 -- and print that to your Lexmark.

On the other hand, you may just hit Lexmark's website and see if there is an updated driver. I actually think I'd do that first.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks NETGUY, I'll download DORO and see if that works. There is nothing anywhere in the Lexmark site or with Google that would help me.
I just can't believe that this printer doesn't have that option. Any printer I ever had, Epson, HP, Cannon, etc, alwats had this option

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.