Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Lexmark X83 printer. It has both color and black & white cartridges. I recently put in a new black & white cartridge, but the printer will not recognize the new cartridge. It is as if it doesn't know that a new one has been put in. Still prints in color, but any attempt to print in black & white gives message "black ink is low." Any suggestions as to how to solve this? Thanks much in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
fgs said:
I have a Lexmark X83 printer. It has both color and black & white cartridges. I recently put in a new black & white cartridge, but the printer will not recognize the new cartridge. It is as if it doesn't know that a new one has been put in. Still prints in color, but any attempt to print in black & white gives message "black ink is low." Any suggestions as to how to solve this? Thanks much in advance.
I am having the same problem only my printer won't recognize the color cartridge. I have tried the machine on two different computers and get the same result ... someone please advise!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.