Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we all spend way to much time here and we all need a life. let's do something BIG ! New Years day 3pm Eastern, lets All sign on and blow that "70 users online at once" away !! It's just a thought, what do YOU think :) ...Rhett

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
That would be 10.00am, Howard.

Sorry I won't be joining you at that time Rhett, but I'm gonna need a few extra hours kip and/or medical attention after New Year's Eve...

Gram

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
"New Years day 3pm Eastern?"

Why that is 12 noon Pacific, I don't know because I have lunch at noon and..........................just kiddin' count me in.

DS

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My fault !! I was selfishly thinking of myself( a habit) because I am Pacific time, that is noon for me, but, surly you can at least stagger out and connect to hotn, it's not like you HAVE to post, just log in to be counted !! lets see how many of the 30,000 users can be here at once ! Should be fun !!..if I am attempting to overload the server let me know ! ..Rhett

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
That would be sleep. :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
cwolfe98 and Gram

Thanks I'll get the hang of time zones one of these days, the wife sorts it out usually but I don't think she'd appreciate me waking
her now! see ya 1/1/02 if not before.

Howard

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
bigh47- Just think like I do. There are no zones outside of my own. Everything revolves around me. If it does exist, it is only because I think it.

No, wait, dont think that, I aint shareing. :D

Solipsism, I love it.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.