Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have recently purchased an advueu 17'' F176 everything is perfect until i realized that the monitor itself is tilted towards the right a lil. i have found that it is due the the screw on back of it where it connects to the stand part. do you think it is safe to unscrew it screw it back into position where it wont tilt as much? it is really starting to annoy me now. i will post up a pic of how it is on the back so you guys can see what i am talkin about.

Here are the pics. The uneven part is located on the left side on the back as you can see in these pics.

do you think it is safe to unscrew the silver metal parts and screw it back even?

·
Registered
12,041 Posts
Just loosen up all six screws and adjust it, have someone hold it in position when you retighten them.
Use care as it will probably void your warranty if they can see damage to the screw heads.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
brianF said:
Just loosen up all six screws and adjust it, have someone hold it in position when you retighten them.
Use care as it will probably void your warranty if they can see damage to the screw heads.
What he said :up:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.