Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,668 Posts
Dustin leaves tomorrow :( He'll be there until the 1st of May and then will go on a 2 year church mission in late 2007 or early 2008. I don't want to let him leave tomorrow.....wait until his mission :eek: :D

I remind him to stop in and say hi

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Hi sleighill: Would that be your birthday! ;) :)

·
Registered
124,707 Posts
katonca said:
Dustin leaves tomorrow :( He'll be there until the 1st of May and then will go on a 2 year church mission in late 2007 or early 2008. I don't want to let him leave tomorrow.....wait until his mission :eek: :D

I remind him to stop in and say hi
I know how you feel.:( When he goes on a long mission does he get to take a break to come home for awhile?

·
Registered
13,668 Posts
poochee said:
I know how you feel.:( When he goes on a long mission does he get to take a break to come home for awhile?
Hi poochee :)

No, he will go anywhere in the world that he is needed and stay there for the full two years unless he has a medical condition which would require attention at home. I'm so very proud of him. He has a thread that he started: 'going back to college" here in the announcements.

·
Registered
124,707 Posts
katonca said:
Hi poochee :)

No, he will go anywhere in the world that he is needed and stay there for the full two years unless he has a medical condition which would require attention at home. I'm so very proud of him. He has a thread that he started: 'going back to college" here in the announcements.
Maybe you can go visit him.:)

I'll check the thread out.

·
Registered
124,707 Posts
katonca said:
It'd be nice but the chances are slim. I have a feeling he'll be out of the country (in a way I hope for South America). Alot of work to be done there and they are accepting Christianity very well
We are growing in number!:up:

My church has two missions a year, short ones. One in Mexico and one in the Ukraine. One of our Ministers and his wife are moving to the Ukraine as missionaries and also alcohol counseling. They decided this after a mission there last year.

·
Registered
13,668 Posts
poochee said:
We are growing in number!:up:

My church has two missions a year, short ones. One in Mexico and one in the Ukraine. One of our Ministers and his wife are moving to the Ukraine as missionaries and also alcohol counseling. They decided this after a mission there last year.
I wish your Minister good luck and safety. :up:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.