Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of people have been speaking of the "end times" lately with all the things happening in our world. I heard about this implant called the "digital angel" and of course googled it and there is all kinds of information about it possibly being the "Mark of the Beast" as mentioned in the book of Revelations. Some people feel that the "beast" mentioned in the Bible might be "the computer"? With this in mind, a computer implant, could be the "mark of the beast" mentioned in the Bible.

Here is a quote I got from Worldnetdaily.com:

Christians and others believe the implant could be the fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Years ago, I wanted to interview Terry Cook, who authored "The Mark of the New World Order." The book is about sub-dermal biochip implants. However, his focus was the book of Revelation and its warning that everyone would be required to "receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark" (Rev. 13: 16-17). I wanted him to focus on the technology, but he insisted on the importance of the biblical implication. I didn't do the interview and now regret it.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
hotskates said:
A lot of people have been speaking of the "end times" lately with all the things happening in our world. I heard about this implant called the "digital angel" and of course googled it and there is all kinds of information about it possibly being the "Mark of the Beast" as mentioned in the book of Revelations. Some people feel that the "beast" mentioned in the Bible might be "the computer"? With this in mind, a computer implant, could be the "mark of the beast" mentioned in the Bible.

Here is a quote I got from Worldnetdaily.com:

Christians and others believe the implant could be the fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Years ago, I wanted to interview Terry Cook, who authored "The Mark of the New World Order." The book is about sub-dermal biochip implants. However, his focus was the book of Revelation and its warning that everyone would be required to "receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark" (Rev. 13: 16-17). I wanted him to focus on the technology, but he insisted on the importance of the biblical implication. I didn't do the interview and now regret it.
Wow there is alot of Religious Topics! The mark of the beast or the number of Man "666" does not have to do with Computers. The AntiChrist of the End Times will MAKE people Worship him. By doing this he will demand you to take the Mark. Alot of people believe it is a Computer Chip as this Chip or "666" will be the only way for you to Buy or Sell Goods. You never know however what will happen? :eek:

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
bizzt said:
Wow there is alot of Religious Topics! The mark of the beast or the number of Man "666" does not have to do with Computers. The AntiChrist of the End Times will MAKE people Worship him. By doing this he will demand you to take the Mark. Alot of people believe it is a Computer Chip as this Chip or "666" will be the only way for you to Buy or Sell Goods. You never know however what will happen? :eek:
I agree, I am reminded of this passage Revlations 19:20 NKJV

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

There will be no "secret" about recieving the mark, it will be an obvious thing,
Oh and BTW the good guy wins. :up:

Revelations 20:4 NKJV

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

...........................:cool:

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read what everyone said and found your thoughts very interesting. This whole subject raises so many questions, some of which answers we can only speculate.

AKA Arizona......I have to admit, I read ahead and already knew that "the good guy wins";)

bizzt......I wonder if when the time comes, if the 666 symbol will actually be used. It would seem to be too obvious?

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
hotskates said:
I read what everyone said and found your thoughts very interesting. This whole subject raises so many questions, some of which answers we can only speculate.

AKA Arizona......I have to admit, I read ahead and already knew that "the good guy wins";)

bizzt......I wonder if when the time comes, if the 666 symbol will actually be used. It would seem to be too obvious?
Very Possible that it could be but if the Chip is planted in your Hand or Forehead then who would ever know? On top of that If you had the choice between the Gullitone or Accepting the Chip I guess who really cares if it says right? ;)

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bizzt said:
Very Possible that it could be but if the Chip is planted in your Hand or Forehead then who would ever know? On top of that If you had the choice between the Gullitone or Accepting the Chip I guess who really cares if it says right? ;)
I think if I had a choice, I would NOT accept the chip. As AKA Arizona said, "Those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.". I wouldn't want to jump into that lake :(

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
hotskates said:
I think if I had a choice, I would NOT accept the chip. As AKA Arizona said, "Those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.". I wouldn't want to jump into that lake :(
I don't think anybody would!!! :D

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
linskyjack said:
"beast" in binary spells out George Bush if you invert the ones and zeros, square them and subtract 69 from the sum.
This is kindof interesting. Using Alphabetic times 6 reversed conversion -
"The real name of Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd.). By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and adding his (III), you get : 66+73+76+76+71+65+84+69+83+3 = 666.

·
Registered
11,451 Posts
linskyjack said:
You have to subtract the 69--I forgot one step---You must be circling in a black room while doing the computations.
So you need to get rid of "69" to turn the beast into GWB

Or does it work the other way? Add 69 and turn GWB into the beast

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
hotskates said:

I say with the advent of the SS # we ALREADY are all numbered but it isn't on our forhead, many say the bible is more figurative than literal so we may already be at the end times.

Jesus warned 3 times of being deceived at one point he said a false profit shall arise who deceives the very elect.

A false profit could be a religious leader, a rich man, a respected person, a president, He may not appear to be a beast or evil hence why he gets away with it.

Always be watchfull the day of judgement comes on a day no one expects so as long as we expect it, no judgement :) lol

·
Retired Moderator
16,301 Posts
Beast in binary is:
inverted:
converted to decimal:
Squared:
-69:
converted back to binary:

Now georoge bush in binary is:
01100111011001010110111101110010011001110110010100100000011000100111010101110011

In short: BS.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/890/rev.html

The Book of Revelations:
Revealed like you've never seen before:

Let's face the Truth, the words in their scripture about the time of these events, clearly show these events were to occur in that generation, even specifically mentioning that, like in:
(I John 2:18, Rev 1:1,3,9,19, Rev 3:11,
Rev 22:6,7,10,12,Matthew 24:31-34?) Yet they will say these verses of Revelation are about the Beast to come, which is obviously to deceive & throw people off from seeing the beast that fulfilled this, and has been here in worship all this time:
Doesn't the bible (2 Corinthians 4:4)& even preachers tell us that Satan is the god & Rule of this world?
Does it not clearly say Michael will rise and remove this Adversary (This Hierarchy) which makes us worship death?

In Revelation 12, Michael leaves the temple to cast Satan out of heaven (future earth) where the clue is The first Jewish temple was destroyed by the Babylonians on the ninth day of the Jewish month of Av, which works out to Aug. 10, 586 B.C. It was partly rebuilt by Jews from Babylon 70 years later, starting in 516 B.C. By Cyrus II Notice In Daniel it says an anointed one would come probably the Persian King Cyrus who was adored by Greece as their princely figure and was called anointed in Isaiah 44-45. Seventy weeks of years mentioned in Dan 9, where the antichrist is revealed and defiles the temple, is matching the time and accounts of Antiochus around 164-168 B.C. Dan 9:24 says anoint the holy place not an anointed man. 9:25 *from the time the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem was issued*(never occured in Jesus era), until an ANNOINTED ONE(many people and prophets are anointed ones & it says 'AN' anointed one not 'THE' anointed one) a ruler(Jesus was never a ruler), it will be seven weeks. 9:26- And after the sixty-two weeks, an annointed one will be cut off, the people of a RULER THAT SHALL COME shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, --There is an annointed priest, High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 BCE. In 168 BCE, the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 BCE), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come", and Daniel coninues to refer to his deeds in the middle of the week: - 9:27- They (Romans) did cause the sacrifice to cease. Once again this matches what the Roman Army did in 70 A.D., so the destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad occurred after Michael left according to Rev 12, just as in Daniels time.
So this will not occur in our time, it was fulfilled. More Proof these things in revelation took place in that era can be found by combining Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 which by history of that era, shows that Revelation 11:1-3 occurred in aprox 70ad.
REV 13:3 One of its (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound(gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder.
(This describes Jesus)
REV 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (exactly the 3 1/2 years given the image called Jesus who was accusing his brethren and going around preaching his luciferous doctrines)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like
a lamb and it spoke like "a dragon" (a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper). (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 It (Paul, *Peter[see footnote at the bottom] or the Church)exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and (Paul, *Peter or the Church) makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.
13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (Brought firey hell concept, which never was in scripture, notice 13/13 is the satanic number for this firey hell verse & Note that In the Book of Thomas and in Hebrews 12:18,29, Jesus had a very disturbing infatuation with Fire and destruction. Proof they fit this verse, Read Luke 9:54 & recognize the procedure during Easter Mass at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where they come out of the tomb with a lit torch claiming God sent the fire down from heaven and lit it )
13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast
(Christ on the cross/or compiled false & borrowed stories to create "an image" of righteousness & omnipotence)which was wounded by the sword and yet lived;
13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a deceptive double sided confusion..Thus warned in Genesis about eating from this tree(paper/books) , and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott, back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community *NEW FIND* to back this: Jesus coins were recently found. Researchers believe the coins were used as currency during the Fatimid period by Christians seeking to evangelize Muslims. Scholars often claimed the Nero coins was the mark this verse referred to, but now we see these Jesus coins which were forced upon the Muslims to buy or sell with his image or else what? ), save he that hath the mark (cross) , the name of the beast(Jesuits or "Christ"ians or the fact the coins have his name on them) or the number of his name(Baal/Jesus=666). Also figuring into this prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus' name in this incident are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also 'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.
Revelation 17:1,3,5
"And there came one of the seven angels (of Michael's Legion) which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many watters (Churches that sit in many nations far and wide) ...So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full on names of blasphemy...And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." (Mystery Babylon is the Pagan mythical cultism that is masked behind the Churches traditions, practice and teachings with exact replica of the Mystery Babylon Religion including the dated festivals, rituals, and idolizing)
(Rev. 17:5, 14) "...the defeat of the Antichrist, which immediately follows the destruction of Babylon with its false religious system."
(Mere ASSUMPTIONS of a rising False Prophet, because they neglect to see that you can defeat the Antichrist/false prophet without him being around in this age, by defeating his teachings and submission to his ideology. In fact it could be the institution itself, the teachers who place him as God & Messiah, as being the Anti Christ, & not an individual who rises to power. Thus defeating the Church is defeating the Beast and implying it's a false prophet to arise now, will cause people to miss the "SHILOH". Sadly, by claiming the real Messiah arrives after destruction, you will not accept his Messages to save you from it. Think hard, wouldn't savior mean saving before the storm, not appearing after?- "D'OH!")
Revelation 17:6,9,18 "And I saw the woman (Vatican) drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her I wondered with great admiration...And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth...And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." [Note: Scholars place the time of this Revelation at approximately 95 A.D. The city which then ruled the world was Rome, literally built on seven hills.]
REV 19:20
And the beast (Lying Rule of this World) was captured, and with it the false prophet
(Baal-Jesus/Bar-Jesus)who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. (remember God has no image, is not a man, nor form. Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf"- that Hashem has no physical form.)
Revelation 20:4 ..and [I saw] the souls of them that had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, (This is visioning John who was punished for worshiping the beast) and for the word of God and such as worshipped not the beast (but those who followed the word of GOD and not the beast) neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; (They didn't place the satanic book in their minds or in their hand) and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (They will therefore find the True Christ because they were not distorted or taken by the (book/mark) and live and rule a *thousand years*). *(They prophecized the thousand years because they saw the future by knowing the history of the past and how it repeats, so a thousand years is not necessarily the kingdoms limited age, just the previous one gave them the mirror to believing it would be.)*

About The Author Of Revelations Warning Us:
The reason why people don't see the obvious in Revelations, is because they would never think or fathom that John would talk that way about Jesus. However that's because of the deception or confusion to who wrote Revelations. Since Revelations was in Aramaic and spoke of a harsh vengeful God, then it could not be John, who wrote Greek and spoke of a kind, loving God. The time of it's writting also proves it wasn't John.
Scholars & Clergy now agree that it was probably a 3rd John from Patmos, or it could be penned by another party who refers to John in the THIRD PERSON (i.e. "he", rather than "I") in the first three verses going unoticed & confusing people to think John wrote it. Now when you re-read Rev. you will notice the warning of the deceivers, with supernatural signs and great wonders, which are exact replica of Jesus and the Church's myths borrowed from Mithra, Baal, Christos, Zeus, Krishna, Horus, etc. and to this day they still make up fake miracle stories.
About The Writer of REV Swallowing the Scroll:
The reality is that the writer was most likely an Essene or Hasmonian, and when the verse tells of swallowing the scroll (Rev 10:10), saying it would be sweet to the mouth but sour to the stomach. When we take things figuratively instead of literal, we then see swallowing meant, to hide the scroll (fulfilling Daniel's verse about these things being hidden till the end times to be opened). What's in the scrolls will be satisfying to those who are faithful to God, but sour to those who are not following in law. In other words they will not be able to handle what's revealed cause of their transgression, they will not accept it cause they transgressed by their wrong doing. We now know, the Scroll, that the writer of REV Swallowed, was probably the hidden scrolls of the Qumran known as the Dead Sea Scrolls. What they reveal is sweet to the faithful but bitter to the Sons of Darkness, aka children of Lies. The reason why God asked to hide this till the end, was because anyone would use it to place themselves upon them or that anyone mentioned in those scrolls would be targeted by the beast, so they would not expose the beast and fulfill their role. Now you know why the hidden Messiah text is hidden, because it must be proof for the Messiah to be revealed in order to prevent false ones from staking claim.
To see what the scrolls reveal, pick up a copy of the translation that I use for my resource, it's By Geza Vermes called "The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls In English" or find some sites on the net that are not controlled by the keepers of the Lies, who burned these books in the first place: If all else fails, you can catch some of these verses, of the scrolls, on my various pages.
How this all comes into play:
The original Jesus teachings by the Church was just the Father and the Son and not a trinity. The predated myth with all similar supernatural Birth & death stories is from lores about the Mystery Babylon Religion's Pagan god called "Baal the Sun god" aka Satan, so Satan is the Father Jesus or the Vatican speaks of and not
Yod-He-Wow-He (pronounced Yodeweh or Yahweh, but acts as a tetragrammation that's hidden in "the name" for what is the "hidden wisdom"* (scrolls 4Q300 I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4) which I will reveal to the council.
Jesus is "Son of Morning" or "Day Star" (mentioned In Isaiah 14:12) aka Lucifer, and claimed to be the Morning Star, The Son of Lord Baal in Revelation 22:16 So if Sun/Son are one, then in ASCII characters used in Numerology:
Baal Jesus=666 (meaning: Lord Jesus)
Holy Bible=666
Catholics=666
"As/Vatican"(means-the Vatican)=666
"Vatican/as"(means-Vatican Unity)=666 (Rome's Unity movement)
Baal sometimes known as Bel or Belial, is the fallen angel, who was also termed Lord. Belial was the father of darkness, which meant "Lies" & "Deception". So when these deceived children call on their Lord or their Father or his son, they are really calling on The "Father Of All Lies", "The Lord Of Darkness", the "Son of the Morning". The Vatican calls every Pope Father, cause every Pope is the Living Satan (Father of all Lies).
This is why they hate when other faiths pray to G0D and not their Lord/SON . This is why they hate and trash the Jehovah's Witnesses for praying to YHWH. This is why they try desperate to steal Jewish Souls and have them go through their middle man instead of G0D. People don't recognize the fact that Jesus is just the messenger (reflection)or Dupe Icon Mask for this deception which comes as Deceptive Light (lucifer=Light). The Same Light which came to Paul and led him to create this mess as the Founding Father. Remember Paul was bitterly locked away in prison, with plenty of time to plot his revenge on humanity just as Saddam Hussein & Hitler have done. Are we seeing a pattern here of 3 murderers, who by military imprisonment, became great administrators of anti life? Or perhaps Paul thought it was a Good thing to mix all the religious cultures with a lie, thus the Knowledge of a twisted mix of Good & Evil warned about in Genesis? I mean he did write 1/2 the New Testament, and made the decisions on the Placed Myths. Paul could have hated G0D and mankind for his suffering, as Saddam & Hitler had from their same incarceration & tortured experience. Never underestimate the drive of a tortured soul or the many possible scenerios.
Now you know how this comes to play out and why the elect where deceived.
They seem to forget who started the Myths and Made an Idol out of
a man who never fit the Messiah roles.
Many seem to recognize the deceiver(Roman Church),
but they still buy the scam they started and the Myths they borrowed.

*Footnote: Why do I say Peter could have been the one using the image of the false prophet or was the false prophet using the image of the beast (death)is because of the following:
Didn't the founding Church wind up taking the beast up on this temptation offer (Luke 4), to rule the world through this image the beast did offer him?
Who helped found the Church? Answer=Peter.
Did Peter offer Rome the rule of the world through this image of the false prophet? Yes.
Is there anywhere in the bible that verifies the possibility Peter is the temptor (satan)? Yes.
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
So here we see the adversary wanting to use the body of Moses in order to venerate him and his buriel place.
Moses according to scripture is burried in a secret location. probably so that the grave site of Moses would not become an object of worship by the people.
Satan wanted to take Moses body so that it could be enshrined in a public location known to the Jews just as Satan does with it's shrines of saints. Thus, the body of Moses would have become an object of veneration or worship by the people, as in idolizing.
Matthew 17:1-4
When Moses and Elijah appeared with the Christ on the mount of the transfiguration, Peter wanted to build tabernacles for each of them. · Here Peter the founder of the church is Satan arguing with this Christ over the body of Moses and thus Peter seems to be mirroring the story of Satan in Jude 1:9, but also this reveals the Christ as Archangel Michael.
Page Leading to all the Links

Even Christian Theologians Agree On the Babylon Beast

Search for the Historical JesusShows why the bible uses the word clue of "Harlot"

Who is this pagan lord "Baal"? by House of Yahweh, which is not affiliated, nor do I accept everything they say, because they are still learning the truth, but they do have their act together and are on the right path.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Jesus warned 3 times of being deceived at one point he said a false profit shall arise who deceives the very elect.

A false profit could be a religious leader, a rich man, a respected person, a president, He may not appear to be a beast or evil hence why he gets away with it.

Always be watchfull the day of judgement comes on a day no one expects so as long as we expect it, no judgement :) lol
Rmay635703 makes three very valid points. I never could figure out why self proclaimed Bible scholors always take readings out of context & often never read the whole book, only what they want to hear or say.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts