Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank to whoever is reading this.

My new PC is windows 10, for the past weeks I have been using a Ethernet cable, until I decided to move my desktop to my room. After I finish moving everything, set up everything. So immediately I found trouble connecting to my wifi, either it keeps connecting and disconnecting or it will be able to get connected but with like a bar of internet. i cannot browse Google whatsoever. So I am wondering is the wifi card inside my PC is working properly or not. I saw on the device manager under the Network Adapter that I have an item called wireless-AC 9560, I'm guessing that the wifi card is working but I am not sure what is the problem, i cant even connect to Google with that 1 bar. My phone can connect with all bars in the same area as my PC. Thanks for reading... Please send help

·
Super Moderator
82,234 Posts
Most likely the signal is very weak. Maybe the antenna is loose or oriented badly or "hidden" in a corner or against a wall. Or perhaps there is an obstacle (even the computer itself) between the router (or access point) and the adapter's antenna.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.