Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use a Windows XP Professional. My Internet Browser is IE 8 but for some reason I can't view two sites.

1. Forever21.com-Whenever I go there, this is what it tells me (COOKIES REQUIRED TO USE OUR WEBSITE BACK

If you are having difficulty browsing our site, it is possible that your browser's settings are configured to block cookies from Forever21.com.
blah blah blah...
TO ENABLE COOKIES:
If you are using Internet Explorer and are having difficulty accessing our site, please check your privacy settings in your browser and set them to "Medium".
.OR
override current cookie-handling practices for individual websites
I have done everything but it still doesn't work.

Site Number 2. : myclothingcalendar.com (I can't log in to this site, even though I registered with the same computer. Whenever I log in, the site refreshes and returns back to normal. It's from my computer because I tried it on my friend's and it worked. Do you think is because of a setting. I have reset the settings but it still doesn't work. Please help me. Thanks

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Apparently something is blocking your access. It can be any number of things. Check security software, check browser settings, check Windows settings, check hardware filters. Are you thoroughly familiar with all applications that you have installed on your computer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have checked my security software and browser settings. However, I do not know much about Windows settings and Hardware filters. How do I get to that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the same problem you have. I even tried firefox. Same problem. The website please allow cookies. All my settings allow cookies. All this happened when my antivirus program identified some of my windows programs as being corrupt and told me to put my xp disk in to reinstall. Well I was having a problem with my cdrom and it did not load the files. I have been having the cookie problem ever since. I reinstalled windows and there were some files that windows could not install for some reason, but I still have that problem. I need help too.....

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Are you getting the same problems on any other site?

Some security tools (antivirus/antispyware especially) block cookies from suspected sites, and it is possible you may have blocked these sites by mistake. Check the settings in them whether these sites are blocked.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had this problem with more than one site. I have CA Personal Firewall part of CA Internet Security Suite. I checked the settings for cookies and it blocked all cookies. I changed the settings and it worked... Thanks a heap. I have been trying to solve this problem for a while:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.