Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just wanna introduce myself as a new member. i read some post about "corrupted windows media player". i'm not sure how mine got corrupted, but i found a link in this forum and i downloaded it and i got my new windows media player. thanks to you guys...and i'm still having problem though with popups, spyware and adware installed in my cp. i bought Spy Sweeper by Webroot but it didnt do any good (does this kinda software work?), it was helping a while the first day i installed it, but now the popups comeback. i did updated. thanks!!!!

·
Retired Administrator
103,703 Posts
Hi and welcome, I would suggest posting a thread in the security forums for your popup problem. You'll probably be asked to download hijack this, scan and post a log, so you may as well do that now ;)

User names can be 12 characters max ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.