Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just changed my rosulution to 1024x768, but my parents keep complainig because when they surf the net , the text is very very small, so i had to change again to 800x600, and now everything is big and ugly again. Is there anyway of keeping the 1024x768 resolution but enlarge the text size on internet explorer? When i click on VIEW>TEXT SIZE and change it to large, only small parts of the text change, but the main text on the page stays small.
Help!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
What kind of video card do you have? You could set up a custom profile that you switch to when you use comp....1024x768.

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
26,895 Posts
Hold Ctrl and move mouse?
No, Bill said to move the mouse "wheel".

You can also go up to View, click it then select Text Size > and select a font size suitable for individual viewing.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Originally posted by =Phant0M=:
or if you use avant browser there is a text option in it.
i was wondering, when i open avant my "HOMEPAGE" isn't maximized the window for avant is but homepage isn't how to i make it so that both screens are maximized when i open avant?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can also go up to View, click it then select Text Size > and select a font size suitable for individual viewing. [/B][/QUOTE]
It doesn't change the main page, just some parts at the top

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by pyritechips:
No, Bill said to move the mouse "wheel".

You can also go up to View, click it then select Text Size > and select a font size suitable for individual viewing.
It doesn't change the main text on the page, just some parts at the top

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.