Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Senario: Two computers, one with Vista Home Premium, one with Windows 7 Pro. Using IE 9 beta on both machines.

When attempting to print a web page to Lemark Pro 901 IE stops responding and restarts/reopens the current tab. Request does not print and pop-up window states that Internet Explorer has stopped responding. No issues printing from any other applications, Word, Excel, PDF's, etc.

Troubleshooting steps taken thus far:

-Reinstalling the printer software will work until computer is restarted. Issue reappears.
-I have found that if I open IE using the run as administrator option, printing works fine, Indicating that it must be a rights issue within IE. I did elevate rights to the Lexmark folder hoping that would help, but it did not.

I am fairly certain that if I chose to revert back to IE8 most likely the issue would be resolved. One other household computer that has IE8 is not having this printing issue, but I would rather be able to fix the issue and continue using IE9

Any help, ideas will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate and IE 8.07.

I'm experiencing the same issue with the print preview from IE going "not responding". This is a recent happenstance that occurs ALL the time now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.