Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I upgraded our desktop to Internet Explorer 7. The 1st tab that automatically comes up is setting IE preferences (with about 4 selections) which I have selected and submitted over and over. The web site is http://runonce.msn.com/runonce2.aspx. Currently I open a 2nd tab and select our ie provider Verizon. How can I get rid of the "run once" tab? I've tried several things..but nothing seems to work. Thanks for your help! Sandy P

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi Sandy,
Don't know if this is important or not but when you clik "Tools">internet options>tabbed browsing>settings, which are selected? By any chance is the one saying "open only first home page...." is checked? Another thing, in the "general page" of the options, is this "runomnce thing" in there? And if so can you right clik it or something & delete it? I don't know because mine only has the single home page in the box.
Ben

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had the same problem before - turned out to be a value somewhere within the registry that needs to be turned "off". Sorry, can't remember the reference link - try Googling it :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.