Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have "Iomega Automatic Backup Pro Software" and the Iomega 80gb usb external hard drive . This software works great for backing up data
. The only way I can get it to work for a complete system restore on my C/Drive is in safe mode!
Otherwise I Keep getting error message \.\C: failed to backup, error code: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. (0x00517913, 0x0051526C, 0x20005900, 0x20005900) Have tried msconfig selective start, nothing running in back round. Spent 3 days with Iomega support with out any positive results.
Tried it on another computer had same problem. One of the computers has Windows Xp Pro (media adtion) the other windows XP home.The Windows Pro is HP that has the recovery backup on seperate partion D/Drive , installed as fat32,. Normal system is on C/drive . I can do a back up the on the D/drive Fat32 but not the C/drive which is NTFS.

This appears to be great software very simple to use nothing like Ghost 2003 . only problem it doesn't work for doing a complete system backup. (The reason I bought it)

Was wondering if anyone has used this software and had similar difficulties ? Or if anyone has any idea what could be causing the problem?

Thank you..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.