Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently go a kodak easy share camera with the software with it and when i go to up load the pictures on the computer it comes up with the message of transfer interupted : reason is insufficient disk space ... i know i have about 6 gigs free on my hard drive so i know its not that ... can you help me out in any way please , its important

·
Registered
25 Posts
Watch yupor batteries. It takes more power to transfer the pictures than to ytake them. I think that is 3 meg camera. you would be lucky to take and transfer 15 pics before alkaline bateries die. youy can probably take more than 50.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
1) Make sure you are using the Latest software version for your camera. That would be version 3.2 and is linked above.

2) Here are the basic troubleshooting steps for your camera from Kodaks website. Take a look and make sure there is no useful info here.

I did a quick search on microsoft's knowledge base and didn't find your problem to be a known issue, nor was it specifically mentioned on kodaks site.

Try the steps listed above and post back what, if any changes you get and we will go from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.