Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Im pretty sure that as long as you have your system restore option on, you can do that...but you dont even need to get that complicated...

When you install the service pack, it will show up in add/remove programs, so you can remove it there. Though im certain you will want to keep sp1a on your computer...Fixes a lot of windows vulnerabilities...(still soooo many more to go unfortunately lol)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well i dont recall that, mainly because ive only had xp since end of january, but i have it right now and nothing has slowed down (well...more than regular windows slows it down ;))

·
Registered
106 Posts
well thats a good question, but i dont think the service packs change your settings like that. (then again, its microsoft...so who knows?)

Even if it does change that, you can go back into control panel/regional settings & language and change it back to thai. Or if you want english, change it back to english (u.s.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.