Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thanks, he is a very accomplished photographer in the western states right now. I think he's in about 6 or 7 permanent galleries at the moment. As for his website.. that thing is pretty basic so he is doing a completely new reconstruction of it very soon, and will be putting new sections on there and adding some new pieces.

Me and my brother both have the genetics for any art perspective from my dad. But I've steered it more towards music for myself.. although eventually I probably will take over the whole thing when my dad becomes too old and whatnot.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I like the mountain ranges, majestic :up: don't get them over here in western australia, arhh but I remember them in New Zealand. South Island esp. :D

hey XgerryX, ever walked the wangapeka track, enters the mountains just south of tadmore, comes out south of karemea on the west coast, two mountain passes to cross, did it, loved it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.