Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Put each image in it's own table cell. You can set overall spacing using the cellpadding and/or cellspacing attributes. You can set a particular image within this by making a cell bigger than the image by the amount of space you want, and aligning the image to the far away corner.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know a whole lot about tables and cellspacing, I use pretty basic html, I know theres a thing called span tags, is there a way I can go about using those or if you could show me the code for doing what you mentioned I would be greatly appreciative.

·
Registered
64 Posts
HTML tables are a bit much to explain here (more in length than difficulty, so don't panic) but there are some good tutorials out there (like this one) that cover them quite nicely.

Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went there I learned tables and they don't space the images they only align them, and I can do that using %center% or %div align=center%. Thanks for your help but tables didn't do it. If there is something that spaces the images evenly apart from each other within the table that wasn't covered there I would like to know it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Cellpadding and cellspacing didn't do it with each image in it's own cell?
Can you draw up a plan of what you're after with the various image sizes and spacings you'd like? I may be able to help you with working out the code, if you'd like.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your help but I'm just going to calculate where they would appear and use div tags, its going to be simpler anyway, I should of just done that from the start but didn't think about it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.