Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I try to go to Http://www.hotrod.com IE will not load it. I tried loading on Netscape, it had the same problem there. I can load it from work without a problem. I tried runing a fix I found at Google.com. It said the update wasn't needed. I tried loading IE 6. that didn't fix it. I checked all my security settings and set everything to "low" it still won't load. I updated my Shockwave/flash player. Still doesn't work. It just keeps saying Loading http://www.hotrod.com then it says done. The blue bar on the bottom will come up and go away and then come up again. I left my puter sit for an hour but it never displayed anything it was still going from loading to Done. Can someone help?

Thank you!!! :)

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I have a similar problem going to angelfire domains... I found out it was my proxy server. Are you on cable? If so check w/ the cable service provider about your proxy. If you aren't on cable still check w/ your ISP .. it could be something they can fix.

hope thats some help

Savvy :)

PS. I just tried in both Netscape & IE to reach www.hotrod.com ... in both I was able to get the page but also got an error popup on the newsletter they apparently have. This info should be told to your ISP as well.

the 2nd time I didn't get the error so it may have something to do with cookies:confused:

How are yours set?

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I tried it in IE and the page keeps on refreshing. if you view source, you will see why.

netscape does the same thing

opera just prompts me to download a file called "hotrod.com"

the file is just an html file renamed to .com extension.

the file has the same source that cause the page to refresh. basically there is no page.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I GET A PAGE & YES ITS REFRESHING .... BUT NEVER DISAPPEARS.... ITS A JAVASCRIPT

Savvy :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.