Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I try to access Yahoo Mail, Aol.com, Aim.com and some other websites but when i hit Go. The window just closes. This also happens with Aol Instant Messenger program. can you tell me whats wrong and how to fix it. I need to access these sites. They used to work and now all of a sudden they dont. Thanks so much!

Chris

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
17,735 Posts
Hi, Would like to have you post a log from HijackThis, a program (very tiny) that we use to see what problems exist.

There are .zip form and .exe form, take your pick.

Download it here:

http://radiosplace.com/

Or here.

It's a direct download so be ready with the folder for it.

Basically, you create a new folder, the desktop is OK provided you make a folder, name it something like HJT, and download TO that folder, run hijackthis.exe from there. If there are users of the computer who might start HJT and use it, hide the program in a folder elsewhere!

Such as> C:\Program Files\thatfolderyoumade\hijackthis.exe

When it is done scanning> the Save log button will become available, save the log as hijackthis.txt which will open with Notepad. Go back to TSG, open your post, and copy and paste the entire logfile into a reply in your thread (here) and wait for advice.

Please do NOT use HJT yourself to remove anything, most of what it shows is good and needed by the system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.