Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

For Christmas I received one of those Zune things, which was a great gift except for the fact that I am having trouble deleting songs off of it. For example, the Zune came with songs already preloaded onto it (indie bands that I'm not interested in), and I can't figure out how to erase them off my Zune player. The files aren't found in my library, and the stupid owner's manual doesn't address the issue of deleting songs at all.

Also, I have noticed that whatever songs I download into my library automatically end up on my Zune player, which I don't want. Sometimes I just want to synch my Zune with one or two songs off an album - not the entire album, and for some reason it's not letting me do that.

If anyone on here could be of any help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I have a ton of songs on my player that I'll never want to listen to, and I'd love to remove them.

Thanks in advance for your advice, suggestions, or help. --Liz

·
Super Moderator
37,537 Posts
Hiya and welcome

I've moved you to the Multimedia forum for more response :)

Take a look at this:

Connect your Zune to your PC, and select your player's device name in the Zune software left pane.

Click on "all Video" to see all Video on your player (for example). Then right-click the content you want deleted, and select "Delete".

At that point it's gone for good. It doesn't exist in your Library, so it won't have a way to re-sync it later.
How do I delete the pre-loaded content on the Zune?

And for the synching problem, take a look at this as well:

Libary Synch

Regards

eddie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.