Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I've been in IT for about 15 years now. Mostly Network administration...However I still have to visit users from time to time. It never fails that while i'm a in a users cube, someone will stumble in and say "wow...Steve (name of user) you've changed" or something to that affect. I'm pretty quick but I've yet to find a smart a$$ comment for this comment that gets O so old. Please help

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
"Did you not get a copy of the memo spelling out that unwanted comments of a personal nature constitute harassment?"

How long you pause before you :D is up to you. ;)

·
Retired Trusted Advisor
4,042 Posts
I used to work help desk, and believe me, I feel your pain. I generally said (without looking up) "that's funny" in as deadpan of a voice as I could. It's not witty, but it usually made them go away. :)

And, completely off topic, but not really since Dave already did it ... Andy! What are you doing here? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.