Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate AOL but im tied to them for 12mnths so no good to try to change. My ? is when I sign on it freezes when I ctrl alt & delete there are 2 aols running and both are not responding after 1 min one will vanish then its okay Ive tried to unistall AOl which Im not find of to much to save but anyway back to my prob It WIll not Uninstall it goes to the screen then freezes and nothing happens I left it go for 5mins one night and nothing ever happened. I know Ive posted before about other htings and nothing ahs come out of nothign ever showed on my hijack. This is driving me nuts!!! any help would be good.
Computer is as follows
Dell 4400 Dimension
Windows XP
256 DDR ram
Pentium 4 CPU1.60GHZ

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I know this isn't what you want to hear, but my advice... Bite the bullet and dump them. Consider the cost as the price of admission and sign up with a legit ISP. You will be a happier person.

AOL is nothing but a pain in the butt and it ain't gonna go away any other way. I'd just reformat the drive and start fresh.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.