Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone can help me i can get online and see most stuff but i cant see some things in my group page in msn and in some pop ups i want to see in another website i go to any help would be nice

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Hi twylight

I'm afraid your question is rather vague, can you be more specific as to what you can't see - even post a link to a page, and then tell us which part you cannot see

steam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok to explain better in neopets.com i need the pop ups to do things and i cant see the 2nd page of the pop ups and in a group web page i cant see anything except the back ground and the words on the side but not the pics that are supose to be on the background i have two firewalls but i have taken on and turned it off for good and the one on is zonelabs firewall. i see all this the same with the firewall on or off.does anyone think this could be because of my secruity settings.i am not sure but it stared happening after i had zonelabs on a while and before i downloaded the other firewall i turned off.the group web page is http://groups.msn.com/PetsVille/welcome.msnw any help would make me feel better thanks

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
If you are using IE 6, go to Tools > Inernet Options and click the privacy tab, lower the slider to low and click ok, then close IE and reopen. See it this helps.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Hi twylight

Do you have java enabled ?

check this by going to Tools\internet options\security\custom level - scroll down to java permissions and make sure "high safety" is ticked

What o\s are you using

steam

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Did it ever work right? Did you change or install anything right before the problem began?
If it worked right at one time, you could try Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools and Click System Restore. If you have a restore point when it worked correctely, you can restore to that point and probably fix the problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i tryed the restore two times to before the problem and it did not help thanks for trying it used to work fine i guess i just have to live with it now seems like i have tryed everything

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.