Ok so were using this POS software called Counterpoint. and we used to print our labels, which include the item description, and a barcode for the item on each page to a laserjet 2 printer. Now we have upgraded the printer to a Laserjet 1022n, and the barcode parts are coming out all jibberish. The text for the item description comes out fine, but the barcode parts are jsut a bunch of characters. I changed the printer type in our software from Laserjet II, to Laserjet compatible 150DPI, and am getting the same results. I'm not sure where the problem is here, and will appriciate any input. The other settings in the Software remain unchanged, such as Lines per inch, and characters per inch. i'm not sure if those need to be changed as i'm not sure how it would affect the barcode.