Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so here's the deal. It's my printer, I lost the install disk and until recently I had no power cord for the silly thing because it was stolen by my ex for his CPU. I've looked all over, though admittedly I'm really bad at finding things online and even the HP website says that this All-in-One printer doesn't exist. The earliest their software downloads go is the F310 which sadly is just ahead of my little dinosaur.

I'm kind of a ditz and I'm not all that great at this, I'm not even sure what exactly I need to get this thing running or how to get it. If anyone can help it'd be really appreciated. I've got Windows XP and I don't have any other printers installed on the computer. I don't know if that's all the information that's needed, if I need to include more just let me know.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Try the F310 drivers. With HP, the drivers often work for a series (The F300 series, in this case).
If they're wrong, they won't install.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.