Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Returning old member. Haven't been here in a couple years or so. I found a "Very Good" computer tech right here in town 5 minutes away, but now he's "deserted" 馃槶
his loyal friends, and moved to Colorado!馃槯 Had him build me a gaming machine 2 years ago and it's been running flawlessly'
My next question is regarding one of my older machines. It's still a good machine. I just wanted to "update!" to what I have now. I'd like to give this older machine to my grandson so he too can game. How can I go about wiping all the no longer needed old files and junk off that machine. Is it something I could do myself, and how would I do this, or do I have to try and find another repair tech.

Administrator
You mention that you are a returning old member yet this is your first post and you just registered so I assume you were using a different username before. Please advise what that username was as we only allow users to have one account. :)

Trusted Advisor
My next question is regarding one of my older machines. It's still a good machine.
Can you provide some spec on that system, please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts