Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I give up. I need help to find a way to enlarge this animated gif. I like it very much but it is entirely too small. I tried three programs but none worked. I am a cat person and i think it is rather cute

Attachments

·
Banned
8,372 Posts
Howdy

unfortunately it's very dificult to enlargen a small gif which has minimal digital info to begin with...

grab the original, enlarge it to the size you want then edit each frame with an animation program

buck

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unfortunately it's very dificult to enlargen a small gif which has minimal digital info to begin with...

grab the original, enlarge it to the size you want then edit each frame with an animation program

buck

You are correct Buck and that is exactly what was done to make the larger pic i posted (not by me but by a forum member by the name of Owbist at another forum) It is a shame it is too large to be used as an Avatar. OH well can't win them all.

·
Banned
8,372 Posts
and that is exactly what was done to make the larger pic i posted
guess I missed the larger version you say you posted

buck

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Ok...I don't know if it'll help, but here is the link that Wolfeymole refered to.
You may even try to change the resolution, although I'm not sure what the original was like.
Here's that link:
http://forums.techguy.org/t376911.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.