1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm an 81 . . . I think that's good. :D

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
I got 62. I'm a low-ranking nerd, which is dissapointing. I am a true nerd, one who takes pride in his nerdiness lol! :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
mightyqueenc said:
I could not get the copy and paste the image to work for the code thingy, either....
Me, either, and I'm a High-Level Nerd. ;) Room to grow, I guess. :p

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Moby said:
I got 9. On seeing that score I thought it a very inaccurate test as I thought I was a bit of one. Then it said :-

On reflection it's obviously the gospel truth!
:D
Rats :mad: I am too nerdy to be cool :confused: but I am not a nerd :confused: Rats :mad: I'm not even an uncool un-nerd :mad:

Carolyn :cool: < shades on just because she's now incognito...for the rest of her life at TSG :D

·
Registered
18,196 Posts
Nerd Wannabe. Just as I called it. :cool: Hm. Apparently the only person not as nerdy as I am is Queeny. :D That was a funny quiz. Oh, I got a 20. :eek:

Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.
Hmph.

And I am FRIGHTENED to wonder how you two got a 98 and a 99!!! :eek: :D

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
My score is a 6........

"definately not nerdy, you are probably cool" ........... :p

..........................but of course ;) :cool:

·
Retired Moderator
16,301 Posts
Intellectual prowess is nothing to be frightened of. It is to be embraced, nurtured and developed. Allowing it to grow, ever expanding to touch the lives of those around. :D

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
ciberblade said:
Intellectual prowess is nothing to be frightened of. It is to be embraced, nurtured and developed. Allowing it to grow, ever expanding to touch the lives of those around. :D
Just because your super nerd...........doesnt make you more intelligent than others........... and just because i scored a 6 doesnt make me stupid. :rolleyes:

·
Retired Moderator
16,301 Posts
moonmist said:
Just because your super nerd...........doesnt make you more intelligent than others........... and just because i scored a 6 doesnt make me stupid. :rolleyes:
I said, nor insinuated anything of the sort :mad:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.