Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! On my Favorites link I have tons of Favorites sites saved... Now how do i save all those links? I have way too many to copy each one manually.. Is there a way I can just transfer all this to my Flash Drive or something silimilar? thanks!!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
If you are using xp you can use the "Files and Settings Transfer Wizard" to load your stuff onto a cd.

Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Files and Settings Transfer Wizard.
Just follow the prompts

·
Super Moderator
46,745 Posts
Save the favorites folder. You can copy it back to the new machine later. As has been posted IE has an import / export option as well.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Yup, you can copy and paste them. I like to zip and email them - this also gives me an archive of my favorites that I then move to my backup drive.

MBN

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
The last three posts are all excellent ways to save your favorites however,this only saves your favorites.If you are trying to transfer to another machine and have customized your present machine the way you like and it is running well,the way to go is the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard,because it will make it easy to setup a new machine complete with all your files,settings,cusomizations ect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.