Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I found an article "how to disable scheduler in windows XP" I remember it was something I changed in the registery, but I don't remember where or what. Tried to reinstall but it defaults to "disable".

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
While you're there in Services, you might click on the START button, just to make sure it'll actually start. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last year I found an article "how to disable scheduler in windows XP" I remember it was something I changed in the registery, but I don't remember where or what. Tried to reinstall but it defaults to "disable".
:) Thanks for replies :( both suggestions were tried, setting is on automatic, restarted, it says it is started but it is not working. rebooted just to see if any thing changed.. all settings suggested are correct, program not working, still defaulting to "stop using task scheduler".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) Thanks for replies :( both suggestions were tried, setting is on automatic, restarted, it says it is started but it is not working. rebooted just to see if any thing changed.. all settings suggested are correct, program not working, still defaulting to "stop using task scheduler".
:( Mopar: yes tried that ,when I close control panel it reverts back to "stop". Thanks any way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.