Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Windows 10 PC, Chrome/DuckDuckGo). I've checked out various how-to's on this but I'm apparently not seeing what they're seeing. They will say "go to the three dots, select "not interested," etc. I cannot find what they're talking about. I will see "report" or "share" and that's it. I look at the individual videos, and also the home pages of some sites I wish they'd stop sending me. Can't figure it out. Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I mentioned, that's the issue: I don't SEE "Not Interested" as an option. What I get is "Download, clip, save, show transcript," and "report." This is on my Windows 10 PC. On my Samsung S21FE I get "save to watch later, save to playlist, download video, share, report." I've looked around everywhere, don't see anything else relevant.

·
Registered
564 Posts
As I mentioned, that's the issue: I don't SEE "Not Interested" as an option. What I get is "Download, clip, save, show transcript," and "report." This is on my Windows 10 PC. On my Samsung S21FE I get "save to watch later, save to playlist, download video, share, report." I've looked around everywhere, don't see anything else relevant.
Are you signed-in to Youtube? If you are not, that may be the reason you are not getting the options in the menu you are referring to. They come with Youtube accounts. If you have a Google account, when you are signed-in to Google, you should see the menu options you are not seeing.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, more confused than ever.....I guess I wasn't signed into YouTube Premium, and now that I am (I guess....I see the "Premium" on the page now....but the page looks the same as always)-- and now I CAN see the "not interested" option, but it's only on the initial sites/links that come up on the home page for me....sites I AM interested in. But if I SEARCH for anything, such as I just did: a channel I do not like, that I don't want to see anymore in searches, or at least.....not in the first few searches....there's no option w/the three dots. What happens generally is I'll search for subject xyz, and get a whole bunch from a site I detest.....hope that's clear.

·
Super Moderator
37,795 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello.
  1. Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
  2. From the left menu, select Settings .
  3. In the Overview section, scroll to Block embedding on domains.
  4. Click User-uploaded content and select the rule you want to apply to websites that embed user-uploaded videos claimed against one of your assets:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts