Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a newsletter in Microsoft Publisher that I must mail to a few people.The problem is that it is to big (about 34 mb) and I want to convert it to PDF so that I can e-mail to the readers. Can anyone assist me in doing this ??

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hi,

You might also look for an older version of the full Adobe Acrobat Pro.

I have Acrobat Pro 5, works exactly as it says on the tin.

I use this for a local residents' association newsletter I've produiced for years . The best feature is the ability to easily add and remove pages to the "final" PDF file.

I get pages and documents sent to me at times that I cannot easily use. Photographs, watermarks, fonts I don't have etc.

In the MS Publishe rdocument I create the newsletter with I can simply leave a blank page as a marker page with a small text box in the main newsletter with a "Insert ??????? article and photographs for ?????".

I can then print the original document to PDF and simply replace the page or pages. This can help at times with a complicated page, article or advert.

What eventually goes into the newsletter is their original page printed as a PDF page. I simply replace the page with the small text box "insert ????? .

Having replaced the page, check that the new page is in place and delete the marker page.

I don't know if the free PDF creation programs detailed allow this. The full version does.

This can save me many hours of work. I don't try and reproduce a complicated page or article. Simply insert blank page, print original article to PDF and replace marker page. Takes a few seconds.

hth

Ceri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.