Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I get this pop up error message every time I use my computer. About 15 minutes into using it I get a pop up that says, "host process for windows services stopped working and was closed. A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available."
After this error message comes, Windows Explorer CONSTANTLY stops responding and everytime i open the start menu and use the search bar on it, it stops responding. I click to restart Windows Explorer. It closes but does not restart. I even try to run the process in Task Manager, but to no avail. This is really ticking me off right now and I cannot click anything in my desktop and cannot browse files on my computer. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Okay don't panic but this happend to me and it will get a lot worse! You have a couple options! 1.Re-Image 2. Try fixing this by updating using windows update 3.Use antivirus Usually this is caused after your computer has been hi-jacked or a virus swept through or even after you have gotten rid of a trojan! I recommend kaspersky!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can u please tell me what that is and what it does and where I can get it? I already tried a system restore. It completed successfully but it didnt solve the problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.