Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my boyfriend is hooked on forums. We always have a great time whenever we are together, but I do have to go out sometimes and he always jumps right on a forum to chat - it's making me crazy !!!!!so before I go wacko on him, I decided to join one and see what all the fuss is about and maybe get some advice on how to handle it.

(oh, by the way - he always goes on as a girl????!!!!:eek: )

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
Isn't he secure in his manhood?? :D

Welcome to TSG Blue66! :) Believe me you'll love it here and understand why your boyfriend is hooked on forums! :D

Take care! angel :)

·
82,160 Posts
Hi Mar1....good question! :D

·
82,160 Posts
^ She should know! :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Welcome Blue66! You'll see pretty quick, how addicting they can be. Not sure why he'd go as a girl though. Maybe he likes guys flirting with him. :O ;) If that's the case, you have bigger issues than you thought ;) LOL!:eek:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by deh:
Ayone in particular you were thinking to be an "impersonator" in this forum? ;)
Well, not many clues to go on here.

KNOWN:
- We are looking for a female poster

ASSUMPTIONS:
- Looking at BLUE66's profile doesn't reveal much. No age, no location, just that fact that she has posted 0% Tech, or 100% Random.

Hmmm... Not really much to go on there...

:eek: ;) :D

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
I've been hooked on Phonics..........but never hooked on forums.........:p

He comes on as a girl??? hmmmmmm seems he has "issues" .... lets see......... Mrs. Mulder comes to mind.......Mrs. Deh is another.......... ;)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by p51:
Welcome Blue66! You'll see pretty quick, how addicting they can be. Not sure why he'd go as a girl though. Maybe he likes guys flirting with him. :O ;) If that's the case, you have bigger issues than you thought ;) LOL!:eek:
I know and believe me it's really tearing me up inside - because on the outside, all is good...you would never think he was anything other than a nice quy (cute too, damn him)..though I've been through enough with him to know that I'll probably never get him to tell me what his deal is.

Should I confront him? Based on the past, he'll probably just find a better way to hide (he doesn't know that I know yet).

·
82,160 Posts
So is Blue66 the kind of car you drive??? :D

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
Originally posted by littlemar:
First thing that came to my mind? Are you really who you say you are????? Sorry but I had to ask. LOL :)
Maybe she(blue66).........is he.........:eek:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
I guess if you've gone through a lot of issues with him I would start to rethink your position in the relationship. These things do not disappear but get worse with time.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Originally posted by moonmist:

He comes on as a girl??? hmmmmmm seems he has "issues" .... lets see......... Mrs. Mulder comes to mind.......Mrs. Deh is another.......... ;)
Just for the record though Mrs. Deh is not really Deh in drag coming online and complimenting himself. That is just plain disturbing, reminds me of the movie Psycho ;).

Now the other one though....that is a different story. :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.